Robo-Trex Automation SystemAny questions?
The Robo-Trex automatic handling system operates the machining centre from an automation trolley, which serves as a storage medium for the vises. Depending on the part size, the trolley can store up to 42 vices. Robo-Trex is optionally available with up to four trolleys, which means that the storage capacity can be increased to up to 168 vices. The heart of the system is the patented vertical positioning of the vices: it ensures maximum space utilisation and guarantees best accessibility. The external pre-loading of the automation trolleys allows Robo-Trex Automation to be re-equipped within seconds. This ensures that no unnecessary downtimes of the machining center are caused.
Watch the video!
Questions? We deliver answers!
At a glance:
- Modern articulated robot with handling gripper for workpieces up to 12 kg
- Automation trolleys with patented vise storage
- 2 different types of trolley: Capacity of 30 vises (max. part size: 120 x 120 x 100 mm), Capacity of 42 vises (max. part size: 120 x 100 x 70 mm)
- Automatic entry system for automation trolleys
- Self-explanatory control via touch panel enables easy operation of the automation system
- External preliminary set of the shop trolley possible, no need for interrupting machining cycles
- The patented, edgewise mounting of the vises ensures maximum utilization of space. The perfect accessibility to the clamping device allows exchanging workpieces, without taking the vice out.
- Optionally the Robo•Trex system is available with 4 automation trolleys. Thereby the storage capacity increases to 120/168 vises depending on the part size
- The control of the zero-point clamping system can be done either pneumatically through the machine tool or mechanically through the robot
|Storage capacity||30 / 42|
|max. storage capacity||120 / 168|
|max. part size||120 x 120 x 100 / 120 x 100 x 70 mm|
|max. handling weight||12 kg|
|For||Makro-Grip Robo 77|