New in 2018, 11 years after the initial introduction of the original 5-Axis Vice, are developments to our Makro-Grip product line. Interaction between the clamping jaws and the vice body has been significantly improved. Along with a fresh, new look, the vice body has a reworked spindle centre-piece and new chip outlet. Along with “Conventional Workholding” these optimisations apply to all types of vices.
Learn more about Makro-Grip 5-Axis Vices and contact us today for your free 2019 catalogue!
Spare-parts for existing Makro-Grip 5-Axis Vices are still available indefinitely. Also, all 5-Axis Vices from the 2017 catalogue can be purchased until 31st December 2018.
Makro-Grip 5-Axis Vice at a glance:
- Best accessibility and process reliability for 5-sided machining
- Highest holding power at low actuation forces through form-closure clamping
- Easly reproduction of clamping situation without using endstops
- Great handling characteristics due to low weight
- Integrated zero-point adaptation
- Available in base width 77 mm (jaw width 46 and 77 mm) and 125 mm (jaw width 77 und 125 mm)
5-Axis Vice Image Gallery
Please click on a picture to start the gallery view.