Incredible modularity meets enormous application variety! The completely new product line Makro-Grip Ultra offers countless clamping possibilities and can be changed quickly
simple. clamping. bigger.
and easily at the same time.
Thanks to the expandability of its modules Makro-Grip Ultra is capable of clamping parts of 810 mm length and beyond safely. With its size it pushes the LANG workholding to new heights and is suitable for mould making and clamping applications of flat and large parts.
Different system heights, individually expandable clamping ranges, interchangeable clamping jaw types and useful accessories – Makro-Grip Ultra is extremely flexible and equally applicable for single part or multiple clamping, cubic, round or asymmetrical workpieces. Through its wide range of possible configurations the modular system practically covers any imaginable clamping application.
At a glance:
- Clamping ranges up to 410 / 610 / 810 mm, flexibly extendable
- 3 different system heights: 45 / 109 / 189 mm
- 3 different, interchangeable clamping jaw types
- Based on the Quick-Point 96 zero-point clamping system
- Mould making
- Plate clamping
- Fixture construction
- Large parts
- Deformation-sensitive parts
- Changeover of clamping situation within seconds
- Low-vibration and distortion-low clamping of thin and flat material
- All-around machining without changing over the clamping system
- Clamping of asymmetrical parts due to individually adjustable clamping jaws
- Robust and low-wear mechanics
- Flexible change between centric single-part clamping and compensating multiple clamping
Makro-Grip Ultra Image Gallery
Please click on a picture to start the gallery view.